TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I generally don't answer Ebay phone calls either but I was hoping for a chance to get testy with them this time.

Unfortunately I had so much trouble understanding the guy, who clearly did not have English as his native language, that I decided to pass on telling him off. After about the 6th time that I had to say "huh?" or "excuse me?", I got bored.

Confusedmileyazwipe:
The only time eBay ever called me was the day they announced they were removing Stores items from search.  They talked to my voicemail not me that day.  Smile
Oops.  I forgot.  I received one other call from eBay 2 years ago.  Someone from Meg Whitman's office called trying to smooth things over (I'd cc'd Meg on an email I sent to a few press people)...needless to say his smoothing attempt didn't work and the person who called seemed a little stunned that his BS wasn't working (or maybe he was just stunned at my lengthy rant about eBay). Smile
Sliique and I have always gotten along. 
I just told pc the bad to bite me.
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000308109&start=0
Heck, I LIKE pink.  ;D
Quote:Heck, I LIKE pink

me too
Quote:I just told pc the bad to bite me.

;D ;D Thumbsup
Well, no pink slaps yet.

So, while it is NOT OK to call eBay (and T&S) a bunch of LSOSBs, it is apparently OK to tell a troll to "bite me."

eBay logic . . . kinda like eBay math. 

P4S is pro eBay, BUT eBay probably doesn't like him either because he slams everyone.  If he only slammed the rabble rousers, eBay would probably look the other way. 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg16825#msg16825 date=1151546979]
P4S postcards4sale is pro eBay an Confusedmileyazwipe:[/quote]