TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:What was she thinking to post that???

She's better than everyone else?  Wink
Quote:What was she thinking to post that???

Well after reading further I guess she was thinking that it is better for a business to market to the the people who spend money as a status symbol rather than the bargain hunters (i.e. Bay auction shoppers including myself). I agree with that, but that lamp comment...  Yuk Kim
I agree 100% with Kim's last statement.  It's very obvious that the *war of the classes* is taking place on ebay right now.  There are many, many sellers who are catering to those with $ in their pockets to spend.  There are many, many sellers who are catering to those who must be thrifty in their spending.

Now, if ebay is changing direction towards the higher dollar buyer, they sure have a funny way of showing it.  Every ad and inference is how *cheaply* you can find it on ebay.  That it's a marvelous bargain basement!  Steal IT on Ebay!

Sheesh.  Doesn't make any sense to me!
I think eBay is a day late and a dollar short trying to reposition themselves, but they don't really have a choice. They aren't going to build a future on the $.99 fee avoiders. On the other hand sellers like the posters here who insist on actually making a profit are gone or going soo...  Icon_scratch Like you said: SHEESH!
Now, I'm pretty sure that you [stupid little sellers] don't understand the whole concept of the catalog! (Stardust - see same URL)  If you were smart [like me] you would understand it!

Gee.  Thanks, Patrice!  Smile
I don't care what *she* says, IMO, *she* is just another pimp for Ebay. It pays her to be one.  Tongue2
If the "fluff" posts on the SB didn't get bumped, most of the posts would be negative... and MOST of the negative posts aren't from people we "know."

It isn't just the little sellers that know eBay is in the toilet, the big sellers are getting a clue now also.  One bad eBay decision too many for the big guys to over look.

It is just a matter of time...
azsoftware4less  (1357 )  View Listings | Report  Oct-05-06 10:49 PDT  71 of 73 
My GENERAL question for the following (example ONLY)...

Let's pretend I posted a warning to people to NOT refer to another member by user ID. Then let's pretend I receive a pink slap that could read something like this...

Encouraging others to violate eBay policies or the eBay User Agreement.

which is not permitted at eBay.

This is a copy of your post:

This thread is now the not so official "Randy" thread.
Don't call him by his eBay ID, or EVERYONE gets a spanking!

IF that should happen, in theory, could you explain what part was encouraging people to break eBay rules?

Anita

We aren't happy until you aren't happy.
LSOSB 

Byeeeeeeeeeeee!  I'm outta there.
;D ;D ;D

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?m...2004060759
PS
My question was to Pink Avery.  Avery wanted to "help" people with why they feel their posts are pulled when they speak their minds or why their items no longer show up in Search when they say something negative about eBay.