TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was hoping the helpful, intelligent, and fun people would come back on a regular basis.  I guess nothing can stay the same forever. 
Quote:I've seen a few 'new' trolls with snipy remarks, but overall the *karma* is on a positive turn?

I know you're not talking about the Amazon boards  Laughing7
OK somebody explain to me what words made a giant "Paintball Gear and Apparel" banner ad appear on this page.
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2527.msg9931#msg9931 date=1140714534]
OK somebody explain to me what words made a giant "Paintball Gear and Apparel" banner ad appear on this page.
[/quote]
It's still up there!!  Tongue3
Maybe the word "Cox" brought out the manly ads.
;D

It was me. Sorry.

Happy001

[quote author=xppman link=topic=2527.msg9966#msg9966 date=1140748382]

It was me. Sorry.

Happy001

[/quote]

We were talking about Cox, not SOX!
Laughing4
Amy and/or Todd,
I believe this poster is calling you.
2cool-grammy  (2296 )  View Listings | Report  Feb-24-06 14:18 PST  381 of 385 
I agree with all of you! I really do. I guess I generally just sit back and read. I learned a long time ago that most times, customer service is no help at all from most companies. Ebay's fees are outragous and we should expect them to do us well for them. I think though that sitting on hold for an hour would tick me off more than not.

I have listed on other sites and ya know what? No one looks. If you get 2 hits a week to something you are lucky so unfortunately, eBay has us by the ......I would love a way to drive more sales to my stores. Most of my buyers are new to ebay and have no clue to look down at the bottom for store stuff. They don't even look at the link in the auction to get to the store. 
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000087833&tstart=0&mod=1140821900819

Why do sooooo many people think eBay is the ony "venue?!"  *sigh*