TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote author=rejoicemusic link=topic=2527.msg17638#msg17638 date=1152884460]
M e e c a b ay ...... attention deficit disorder, LieWorld employee, or PS4?  Discuss amongst yourselves .....

Big Grin
[/quote]

OMG, definitely no unvocalized thoughts there!!!!

BIG time ADD!!! ;D
The one that cracked me up was the 2 or 3 posts about guessing what his/her middle name is ...... WTF?
[quote author=rejoicemusic link=topic=2527.msg17642#msg17642 date=1152886767]
The one that cracked me up was the 2 or 3 posts about guessing what his/her middle name is ...... WTF?
[/quote]

Rejoice, I can't even read his posts anymore-----when I try, I wind up so confused and annoyed, I want to run screaming!! He means well, but OMG, wish he hadn't decided that he is God's gift to the SB!!! ;D ;D
Can someone clue me in on what thread you're referring to?  AND what # of what thread?
[quote author=stardust link=topic=2527.msg17646#msg17646 date=1152890436]
Can someone clue me in on what thread you're referring to?  AND what # of what thread?
[/quote]

pm'd you the info. Smile
Hmmph.  There is NO WAY that I am going to read thru all that idiotic carp.  Big Grin
I like the latest post comparing our friendly poster to a dog humping a leg, and won't let go.

Stardust, I keep meaning to write a message to THANK YOU for our get-together in Vegas.  It was nice to meet you and Phil and talk some "shop" about eBay.  Thanks also for the kind offer about taking a look at the theatre organs.  I hate to say it, but I've played church organ most of the life, and it's still not some of my favorite music.  (We didn't even have organ music at our wedding).  But I appreciated the offer, nonetheless!

Patrice

rejoicemusic said:
Quote:I like the latest post comparing our friendly poster to a dog humping a leg, and won't let go.

Hilarious and so true!! Happy001
[quote author=rejoicemusic link=topic=2527.msg17652#msg17652 date=1152900198]

Stardust, I keep meaning to write a message to THANK YOU for our get-together in Vegas.  It was nice to meet you and Phil and talk some "shop" about eBay.  Thanks also for the kind offer about taking a look at the theatre organs.  I hate to say it, but I've played church organ most of the life, and it's still not some of my favorite music.  (We didn't even have organ music at our wedding).  But I appreciated the offer, nonetheless!

Patrice
[/quote]

Me, three!  Seems like I don't get my important correspondence done on time... been wondering if your handsome hubby won any more Texas Holdem tournies! Wink

Quote:I like the latest post comparing our friendly poster to a dog humping a leg, and won't let go

Okay, I'll have to check this out later this evening....sounds just too juicy! ;D ;D
Okay, nobrainer here that meekabay is out to sabotage the thread and annoy the posters, meanwhile having lotsa fun doing it. 

Yes.  An ignore button would be very nice...  Smile

Gotta be related to p4s or joeeaglefeather aka deepriverman...