TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another eBay advertising email just arrived in my mailbox.  Amy must have registered a new posting ID  Smile

Quote:taobaowonchina-boinktardmeglost-hahaha, check these amazing eBay deals--all under $10

Quote:taobaowonchina-boinktardmeglost-hahaha

2funny
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2527.msg16544#msg16544 date=1150996949]
Another eBay advertising email just arrived in my mailbox.  Amy must have registered a new posting ID  Smile

Quote:taobaowonchina-boinktardmeglost-hahaha, check these amazing eBay deals--all under $10

[/quote]

OMG- Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Thumbsup
Quote:amazing eBay deals--all under $10

I just love what they choose to emphasize to new members...  Angryfire

Anita - Yes, I am the chiro-wife and thats my DH  Love7. The plan is soon I'll be a web-wife. Kim
Quote:Anita - Yes, I am the chiro-wife and thats my DH  Love7 . The plan is soon I'll be a web-wife. Kim

Ooohhh.....are we going to soon get chiro-massages via e-osmosis??  Big Grin

[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2527.msg16544#msg16544 date=1150996949]

[/quote]

Tooooooooooooooooooooooo funnnnnnny!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

Quote:Anita - Yes, I am the chiro-wife and thats my DH  . The plan is soon I'll be a web-wife. Kim

A web-wife beats being an ex-wife! 

Anita said:
Quote:A web-wife beats being an ex-wife!

Uh, not necessarily Toothy9
Speaking of Ebay contacting Posting IDs:

I got a phone call today from some dork who was verifying that sellers could be reached at the number on their contact info. I have never sold anything on that ID. I wonder if they were actually hoping they could bounce my posting ID.

Smileytongueout Sorry Ebay! I'm valid! Guess you will have to put up with my "negative" attitude a little longer.  Thefinger
eBay has been calling me daily lately.
I don't answer. 
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=2527.msg16562#msg16562 date=1151023204]
eBay has been calling me daily lately.
I don't answer. 

[/quote]

LOl, same here, Iron Chick ;D

ANITA, Wave

My email has been down all day---check your pm's here. Smile