TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I told you guys ebay would send in the LieWorld clowns to
TAKE back control of the Stores boards from all the regulars
who were openly discussing REAL problems with ebay
and solutions like St. Elsewhere.

You really didn't think they would let that go on for too long now did you?  :blinkie:

The only "content" ebay wants out there is fluff BS.
Just like dnc_ont just said.

Can't say I blame them for that. No one wants all the negative
magnified. Especially if they are hosting a boards.    Laughing7

I guess ebay STILL feels it's more "cost effective" to continue
to shove it all under the rug instead of actually correcting all the
REAL problems.

But hey that's ebay for you.

Quote:friedgreeneggs99  (0 ) View Listings  | Report   Mar-12-06 20:35 PST  7 of 9
Postcards4sale or ANITA or whoever the hell you are - go get stuffed -- you are the most negative whiny piece of wombat poo poo I have ever encountered!
Fried Green Eggs

[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2527.msg10739#msg10739 date=1142231619]

http://www.speakeasy.org/~manxness/Pictures/friedgreeneggs99.jpg
http://www.speakeasy.org/~manxness/Pictures/Songofsnowphoto_logo.jpg
[/quote]

:Smile :Smile

Gimme a D Common010
Gimme a U Common010
Gimme a M Common010
Gimme a B  Common010
Gimme a A Common010
Gimme a S Common010
Gimme a S Common010

Quote:(Note to self: If you want to make nasty comments with a posting ID and use a sig image, get a photobucket account.)

This advice should be stickied to the top of every ebay board.  Laughing7
I guess the referred to post should be #7, as in *7 of 9* -- not #11.

And, yes, it's obvious that snow/eggs misstated which postcards she was slamming, so she slammed her favorite.  Sign10 
I defended myself.   ;D

Good things often come to an end.  Looks like it is the end for the Stores Board.

Dumbasp Snow posted a response.  I don't usually slam people personally... but (insert whine here) she started it!

If you watch soap operas, you can turn them off... that thread has got to be much more entertaining!  Some wild turns. 

It is all about Pat Horton now.  He had to make his Kool-Aid group private due to so many members.  Sounds like he made it private to keep the Kool-Aid drinkers in and the Rabble Rousers out. 
Quote:Sounds like he made it private to keep the Kool-Aid drinkers in and the Rabble Rousers out.

Too late.  I joined a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago, before there were many members.  There are also others over there that have been part of rabblerousing in the past....... including tulipposters.

Tongue1
[quote author=stardust link=topic=2527.msg10785#msg10785 date=1142285658]
Quote:Sounds like he made it private to keep the Kool-Aid drinkers in and the Rabble Rousers out.

Too late.  I joined a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago, before there were many members.  There are also others over there that have been part of rabblerousing in the past....... including tulipposters.

Tongue1
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D 

Make sure you visit and/or post often or Pat will toss you out.  He said a person is tossed after 90 days in one post today, but then later said he tossed Vital for not participating since Jan 17.  I'm not a math genius, but that doesn't add up to 90 days.

PS  Thanks to everyone that said kind words for me on the board.  I am trying verrrrrry hard to not respond to anything.  I have to shut down my computer or I won't be able to pull it off.  Smile
Good things do come to an end unfortunately.

But HEY I'm STILL good.

How about yall? Or Yous guys (if you live in the BIG city)

Life will go on and we will adjust.

We can always lurk over there and we can chuckle while drinking our morning coffee
knowing that the newbies will be far far behind us if they listen to the SPIN.

In the mean time we continue to capitalize on the REAL deal.

Let the new ones there, and the LieWorld trolls have IT...

[Image: ebay101.gif]

Quote:Make sure you visit and/or post often or Pat will toss you out.

The only reason I mentioned the SRG was because Woodland mentioned it and said it was full of positive people. I have nothing against the group itself and 99% of the people are positive.  My gripe is with the 4-5 people from it who have come to the stores board over the past month and been anything but positive.  (like SnowFriedBrains..and despite her denials...Pat H whose 2 ranting posts with personal slams directed against "negative" people --defined as anyone who criticized eBay or mentioned St Elsewhere-- have conveniently disappeared along with the threads they were in)
I got it allllll figured out.

The SRG people don't like anything "negative" being posted on the Stores Board UNLESS they use their posting IDs!

Someone needs to take out the trash. 
A few of them have an odd definition of positive  :blinkie: