TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.  Hi.  This post had me laughing so hard.  I think I wet my pants.  Anita Anita

Hi, everybody. What you're seeing on the homepage is recent stores marketing driven by our great...marketing team. You may have to refresh your browser, as the promotion cycles through a number of different messages in order to keep the home page looking dynamic/fresh.

Some of you are also seeing the Stores search testing that is only being shown to about 7% of our users for testing purposes. As noted in the one of the top posts on the board, we're going to be doing some focused experiments in this area over the next few weeks.

Thanks. Take care.

Jake Jake
Quote:our great...marketing team
Quote:our great...marketing team

Great marketing team my ass. My website receives double the traffic on a slow Summer day that my old eBaY store got during the  busy holiday season. Thefinger

Great marketing team my ass. My website receives double the traffic on a slow Summer day that my old eBaY store got during the  busy holiday season. Thefinger

Maggie
Maggie
Same here although I don't count the HITS.

I count the sales.

THANK YOU feebay.
We really don't say that enough.
Jake Jake is an ass ass.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg16482#msg16482 date=1150931492]
Hi.  Hi.  This post had me laughing so hard.  I think I wet my pants.  Anita Anita

Hi, everybody. What you're seeing on the homepage is recent stores marketing driven by our great...marketing team. You may have to refresh your browser, as the promotion cycles through a number of different messages in order to keep the home page looking dynamic/fresh.

Some of you are also seeing the Stores search testing that is only being shown to about 7% of our users for testing purposes. As noted in the one of the top posts on the board, we're going to be doing some focused experiments in this area over the next few weeks.

Thanks. Take care.

Jake Jake

[/quote]

2funny 2funny 2funny

I'm so excited I think I'll close my new site and go over to eBay and refresh the home page a few times... 

Nobody goes to the home page and nobody shops by selling format.  Boinktard Kim
You are all a RIOT!   ;D

Kim,
I was checking out your links.  Is the chiropractor your hubby?  Cuuuuuuuuutie pie!!
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=2527.msg16494#msg16494 date=1150936398]
Jake Jake is an ass ass.
[/quote]

Jake Jake is an ass ass
Or Jack Jack is an ass ass.

Personally...
I'd rather Jack or Jake my own ass and get a kiss
when I'm done
from ME ME.

So tired of feebay.

They can't even get Jake Jake or Jack Jack
to do the job right and proper.

Hell... I can't even get Jake to acknowledge that Jack is in the room
and trying to Jake ME off.

Jake Jake is an ass ass
or is it Jack Jack?.

AND I'M PAYING THEM TO DO WHAT? [Image: scratchhead.gif]
Quote:AND I'M PAYING THEM TO DO WHAT?

eBay has the eyeballs, remember? Without eBay's help no seller could ever get any buyers. Happy001

Quote:My website receives double the traffic

We split the merchandise that we carried in our (closed) eBay Store into 2 separate web sites.  One of the sites receives over 5X more traffic than the eBay store did, and the other site receives almost 3X more.  So that's almost 8X as much traffic as we received on eBay...and we have never done any paid advertising for either of those 2 websites. 

"our great marketing team"  2funny
Quote:Aliens no doubt are behind the disappearance.  Did you have insurance?

Nah, but I didn't hesitate in re-posting the topic. Wink Wonder if the aliens are fried and green................. ;D
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=2527.msg16494#msg16494 date=1150936398]
Jake Jake is an ass ass.
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D