TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bingo!  : Violent1
Wahoo! Joycie apologizes to BBh!

Quote:Bargain, that comment to you was inappropriate and bad manners and I apologize for it.

It added nothing to the conversation and topic at hand.

It will not happen again.

Joyceb/danse

Dink

Quote:Bargain, that comment to you was inappropriate and bad manners and I apologize for it.

It added nothing to the conversation and topic at hand.

It will not happen again.

Joyceb/danse

Happy001  Uh, Joyce, could you be more transparent? Hey, just hit "report" as you usually do. Wouldn't want any of that to come up when you're googled, would ya? Wink

Btw, if you were sincere  Happy001 you can save it. I sort of think Bbh reserves his need for approval for people he actually cares about and respects. You wouldn't be on his short list. Big Grin
This is post no. 20,000 Yellowtonguerazz
I'm going to ignore the scratch and sniff comment.  :o

I just wanted to say . . . I LOVE my merchant account.  The majority of my eBay buyers still use PayPal, but about half of my O buyers are using the merchant account.  Smile

I LOVE LOVE LOVE not giving that money to Meg.  Smile
Sneaky, Sneaky, Sneaky...
PS

CNN had a little "news" piece about eBay this morning. She quoted eBay's figure of raising fees 6% and mentioned how eBay doesn't make any money on store items.  I wanted to throw things at the TV.
Are the ebay boards down today? 
Quote:Sales down and Items not appearing in Search results
lak5567  (3869 ) View Listings | Report Sep-02-06 04:19 PDT
For the past week sales have been down about 50%. This morning started randomly search some of my items about 60% are not showing up in the search results in there proper position any one else having a similar problem?

sewbest  (1189 ) View Listings | Report Sep-02-06 04:37 PDT 1 of 7
Yea,and we now get to pay double for
the reduced exposure!

Ain't that nice :_|....NOT!

postcards4sale (Private ) View Listings | Report  Sep-02-06 05:28 PDT  3 of 7
OP i think 1 cent ebay store items with inflated shipping don't appear in search no matter how you look so you are kind of out of luck.

postcards4sale (Private ) View Listings | Report Sep-02-06 05:31 PDT 4 of 7
742 feedback in last month, looks like this scam works. my wife likes garbage romance novels maybe i can copycat you on another userid until ebay cracks down on this scam. not a bad idea OP. you make about $2 a book on first book and about $1 on each additional book you sell. somehow you must get these books for free to do this though.

kharm0855  (1468 ) View Listings | Report  Sep-02-06 07:46 PDT  6 of 7
I have bought from the OP, and more than once. And I can tell you that she is NOT inflating shipping. On combined orders, she always combines equitably and to the buyer's benefit. Why should I care where she gets the books she sells or how much she paid for them? I get what I order in a timely fashion, the books ahe sells are in good or better condition despite the low price, and I get them usually for less than I would pay at my local UBS.

p4sale-you really take the cake. If your wife likes "garbage" (spicy, racy) romance novels, there's a pretty good chance there's a husband performance issue behind it. So, there's something for you to think about besides insulting everyone who comes to this board for help. X-(
Happy001

Quote:a husband performance issue

Happy001